Prime Impact Events & Media Subscription Purchase Terms & Conditions
Subscriptions to printed magazines start with the issue selected within the shopping cart.
Digital subscriptions start with the current issue.
If the magazine changes frequency, we will honour the number of issues that were originally due when the contract was agreed.
Digital and Print Subscription Combined Packages
Combined print and digital subscription packages are valid for the period of your print subscription only. It is not possible to terminate or suspend a print subscription and still retain the discount on the digital subscription. Should you wish to cancel or suspend either the print or digital element of your subscription, please contact our customer service team on +44 (0)1787 224040 (option 0)
We offer a discount on combined print and digital subscriptions which is lower than the cost of purchasing the individual subscriptions. The discount is applied in every case to the digital element. The print subscription value is unchanged.
Authorisation of Payment
If you are not over 18 years of age or not using your own payment card, you must ask permission of the credit/debit card holder. By submitting payment, you are authorising that you have obtained the express prior permission of the credit/debit card holder.
Subscription Cancellations and Refunds
If, are not satisfied for any reason you can write to cancel your subscription at any time and receive a refund of the cost of unsent issues. There may be some exceptions to this, which will be advised to you on the letter you received to acknowledge your subscription order. You are required to inform our customer services team in writing and provide the reason for cancellation. You will receive a full refund, made in sterling. Your card provider may charge a fee to convert this back to your local currency.
Access to Digital Editions After Cancellation
Once your subscription has expired, you will have a time period of 4 weeks after the last cover dated issue to download the digital editions you have paid for. Once this period has elapsed you will no longer be able to download anything new to your device. All existing downloaded issues will be unaffected.
Our websites have been developed to allow you to stay in control of your subscription:
- Amend your postal address details
- Renew your subscription
- Gain access to your subscription records
If the subscription that you purchased includes a free gift, please allow up to 30 days for delivery. Please be aware that gifts are sent separately to the subscription copy of your magazine, normally this will be directly from the product promotor or manufacturer.
If you bought a gift subscription, any free gifts will be delivered to the purchaser’s address only. We reserve the right to substitute the gift advertised for one of equal or greater value if circumstances require, unless otherwise stated on the promotional advertising. In some instances, a subscription may have a limited number available, in such cases, no further gifts will be offered to those subscriptions received after the limit has been reached. Please check any promotion specific terms and conditions at the time of ordering. All other discounts on the subscription price remain the same.
If we consider any offer to be abused by either a discount sites or an individual, we reserve the right to withdraw the offer and not fulfil any issues or the gift. No money will be deducted.
Please note that we reserve the right to withdraw a promotion at any time.
Direct Debit, Credit and Debit Card Payment Offers
Various payment offers are sometimes preceded by with a short term trial period e.g. 3 issues for £3. We reserve the right to limit the number of trial subscriptions taken up consecutively if subscriptions are cancelled during the trial period.
The Direct Debit Guarantee
- The Direct Debit Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits.
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit, Prime Impact Events & Media Ltd will notify you at least 10 working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request Prime Impact Events & Media Ltd to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request.
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by Prime Impact Events & Media Ltd or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society.
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when Prime Impact Events & Media Ltd asks you to.
- You may cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required it is advisable to check with your bank or building society. Please also notify Prime Impact Events & Media of the cancelation.
EU Customer Dispute Resolution
If you’re unable to settle a dispute with us (Prime Impact Events & Media Ltd) you can find more information and advice through the EU’s new Online Dispute Resolution service - webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/. Please use email@example.com as our main contact email address when submitting.
You agree that these Terms, for all purposes, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You also agree, subject to the following clause, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts as regards any claim or matter arising under these Terms. Sales can be concluded in English only
If you have any queries about your subscription, please contact us:
Prime Impact Events & Media Ltd, Park House,Earls Colne Business Park, Earls Colne, Colchester, Essex, CO6 2NS
Tel: +44 (0)1371 851885